Friday, May 21, 2010

A few pictures from my shower!

Here are just a few of the wonderful pictures from my shower! We are so thankful for everyone who came and made it an awesome day! I still can not believe how generous every was! Aubrey is already so spoiled!!

This is the adorable name banner Cortney made. I saved it and I'm hoping to find a theme that it matches and reuse it for her 1st birthday party! Because I know if I tried to make something like this, it would not be near as cute. :)



Here is Aubrey's diaper cake! The inside is filled with bath goodies and TONS of diapers of coarse! All the bath toys and the topper are a cute sea theme. I also really like the pacifiers Kim added on her sister recommendation. Now let's just hope Aubrey likes them too!






I am kind of obsessed with this quilt! Thank you so much Cortney! I could have never done this and I love it! Now Aubrey just needs to get here to use it!




Everything is going well so far. This week the email I get said Aubrey is between 19-22 inches long and 6 lbs! That seems so big! But I guess we're in the home stretch now. Next Monday we have a growth ultrasound where they guess her approximate weight. I can't wait to see how big our little bean is!

1 comment: