Monday, May 24, 2010

3D pictures and update!

We had a great doctor's appointment today at 36 weeks! Here are a few pictures- she looks so much like Addam already!



Already sticking out her tongue!







Aubrey is measuring small (5lbs yesterday). That puts her in the 12th percentile for 36 weeks. My doctor said everything else looks good. Her growth is all proportionate and fluid levels are really good. He said these things mean she is growing and developing on time, she just is a small baby. They want me to come back for another growth ultrasound at 38 weeks. If she is still measuring small, they will probably induce me at 39 weeks because she may be out of room and that's why she isn't gaining enough weight. I'm already making a little progress (fingertip dilated, 60% effaced) so it looks like all the Braxton Hicks contractions I've been having are doing their job!


1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful baby. The 3D ultrasound is really great.

    ReplyDelete