Monday, January 18, 2010

18 weeks!




This is a picture of the closet we're putting into the nursery. You can see where the paint ends- there used to be a wall there!


How far along? 18 weeks- wow, time is really starting to fly!!
Total weight gain/loss: About 7 lbs.
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: Pretty well lately. Only getting up once or twice a night. Trying to enjoy it while it lasts!
Best moment this week: Well, it's only the beginning of the week but we started remodeling the room that will be the nursery today. We are installing a pocket door for the closet, adding closet space, and putting in organizers for the closet. I can't wait until this part is finished and we can start decorating!
Movement: Starting last week, I have felt her pretty much everyday. Only like once or twice a day though. I can't wait for it to be strong enough for Addam to feel it too!
Food cravings: Still nothing too crazy. My sweet tooth came back though. I'm usually always a big sweets person and in the beginning of this pregnancy, I would have much rather had a cheeseburger than a candy bar. But the sweet tooth came back!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None at all and hopefully not for a long time!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: We went to Outback for dinner and I had to order my steak medium. It was not that good. I can't wait for a mid-rare steak!
What I am looking forward to: Picking out her name! I think we've narrowed it down to two names but we don't agree on the spelling for either one!!
Weekly Wisdom: I'm glad we started looking at registering already. There is so many things to choose from!
Milestones: Definitely feeling movement more frequently. It's so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment