Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We closed on our house & survey!

We have a home to bring Baby Lewis home to! Yay! I found this survey in someone else's blog so I stole it to keep you guys up to date! I'll try to redo it every few weeks.

How far along? 11 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: Probably around 3-5 lbs depending on the time of day I weigh in.

Stretch marks? None!

Sleep: So-so. I sleep best with lots of pillows piled up all around me.

Best moment this week: We closed on our house Monday! I'm so excited to start setting everything up and getting our home ready to bring Baby Lewis home.

Movement: Nope, nothing yet. Can't wait!

Food cravings: I don't have anything specific that I'm craving but I do eat like every 15 minutes.

Gender: Unknown still. We don't find out until the end of January. I wish we could know now!

Labor Signs: None at all and hopefully not for a long time!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Nothing too bad yet. May be sleeping through the night without getting up to pee 3 times.

What I am looking forward to: Only 2 more weeks left in the first trimester. I will feel great once we hear the heartbeat at our December 9th ultrasound.

Weekly Wisdom: Make sure to be pregnant every time we move! It gets you out of all the heavy lifting! Just kidding- well kind of :)

Milestones: I have a tiny bump! If you didn't know I was pregnant, you would just think I had a little too much pie over Thanksgiving but I can tell. It's still pretty easy to hide (thank goodness, since I haven't told work!).

1 comment:

  1. I like the report. It covers all the basics. Can't wait to find out the gender, it will be shopping time! Yeah! Also, get all the sleep you can. Soon there won't be much sleep for a couple of years.

    All my love to all three Lewis's,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete