Friday, December 18, 2009

First picture for my blog!


So, I got bored at work this afternoon- it finally slowed down after a crazy day yesterday- and decided to take a picture! It's in the work bathroom so you'll have to excuse the "do-it-yourself" picture. I'll make Addam take some this weekend! So here's my picture and an updated survey:


How far along? 13 weeks 4 days


Total weight gain/loss: Probably around 3-5 lbs depending on the time of day I weigh in. Still the same- thank goodness!


Stretch marks? None! Hopefully it will stay that way!


Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well with lots of pillows.


Best moment this week: It's Friday so that's pretty exciting. Other than that, nothing too eventful.


Movement: No baby movement yet but I can feel muscle twitches every so often. They are way too high at this point to be baby so I think it's just everything getting moved around.


Food cravings: Eggrolls from the new Thai place Addam found. Mmmm, I swear they are the best eggrolls ever!


Gender: We'll either find out Jan 5th or Feb 3rd! The sooner the better!!



Labor Signs: None at all and hopefully not for a long time!- Same.


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: Pants that fit! I haven't bought many pairs of maternity pants yet and my normal pants are so uncomfortable. Looks like it's time to go shopping!


What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender. Now that it's only a few weeks away, I can't wait!!!!

1 comment: