Monday, November 23, 2009

10 weeks and house update!


I'm 10 weeks today!! Ten weeks sounds so much further along than 9. I think it's the double digits. :) This weekend I broke down and bought some maternity clothes. I didn't realize how fitted my clothes were before getting pregnant. Most of my shirts still fit but it just looks like I have a beer gut- not attractive! I bought a few loose fitting shirts and a pair of jeans. I'm pretty sure maternity jeans are the most comfortable thing ever. I don't know if you'll ever get me to wear pants that don't have an elastic waist band again. I can't wait to wear them. Since we are in the process of moving, I still don't have internet access from home (only work and my cell phone). As soon as we do, I will start uploading pictures.

Bad news on the house today. Our appraisal came in $6,500 short! Apparently a house just around the block sold in Aug/Sept for well under value because the owners needed to "unload" it. This could be good news if the current owners of our home will accept the appraised value. Unfortunately, we don't think that they have any equity in the home which means we would be counting on them having the cash to write a check out pf pocket for a significant amount of money. Fingers crossed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we are almost in the same boat. I was 10 weeks yesterday and we are selling our home and moving right now too. However we haven't started looking for another home, we are going to rent for awhile.

    ReplyDelete