Thursday, October 22, 2009

First Appointment

Well, as I expected, my first appointment was pretty uneventful. They took some blood and went over a few things. Apparently I am allowed to highlight my hair and be around fresh paint as long as the rooms are well ventilated. I can travel up to 36 weeks. It was too early to do an ultrasound because you can't see the heartbeat until after 6 weeks. I might have one at my next appointment which is in 3 weeks. It's going to be such a long wait! I'll be just over 8 weeks so that would be exciting! They gave me a goody bag when I left of a few magazines, a week-by-week guide, and a calendar. Gotta love free stuff :)

I still have very few symptoms. No morning sickness (knock on wood) at all. I may feel slightly fatigued but nothing too noticeable. I know sometimes symptoms don't hit until 6 weeks. I guess only time will tell! I'm trying to tell myself I'm lucky to still feel great but I just want to make sure everything in progressing normally!

After my appointment, I met Addam and we went to look at a few houses. We found a new realtor that we really like and he came up with a few good options. The last house was my favorite! It has a wonderful open floor plan downstairs, a large fenced in back yard, and all 4 bedrooms upstairs. It's also only 3 years old and very competitively priced. It might be the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment