Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Well, this week I am offically in my 3rd trimester! We're in the home stretch now. It's crazy to think in just 13 more weeks we'll get to meet our little girl! Here is an updated picture. Don't mind my hair/ make up- we were getting ready to go out to breakfast. :)




Here is her crib with the letters hanging above. I am going to paint the letter a pale pink but they probably won't look that much different.



This is a view from the inside of the crib and her mobile.



We finally found wall art! We had such a hard time finding something that we liked but I'm really happy with these two pieces.



Dresser/ hutch, hamper, and glider. When we get the changing pad it will go where the bear is now.



Her closet is already so full! We have clothes ranging from Newborn- 6-9 months. I still need to wash everything for the first time but I'm waiting until after her shower and then I'll just do it all at once.



How far along? 27 weeks 2 day
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up about 23 lbs. My doctor's appointment isn't until next week so I'll have an official weigh in then. The rule of thumb is that I should gain a pound a week from here on out. If I can keep to that, I'll be happy. Hopefully the Reese's Peanut Butter ice cream (and chocolate/ peanut butter topping) doesn't catch up with me! :)
Stretch marks? None yet, hoping to keep it that way!
Sleep: Well, I have been attacked by my allergies the last few days which is making a good nights' sleep hard. Best moment this week: The nursery is pretty much finished. It's great to have so much done already! I still have plenty on my to do list though. Before we know it, it will be time to start putting together all the baby stuff. And man is there a lot to put together! Hopefully Addam is up for the challenge.
Movement: She moves around a ton and is getting stronger everyday. You can see her kick through my shirt. It's crazy! I try to enjoy them now as I know they will soon turn from cute little taps into kicks to my ribs.
Food cravings: I still haven't had any off the wall cravings. Especially since I've been sick the last few days and nothing tastes the same, I have become especially indecisive.
Gender: Girl! Her name will be Aubrey Morgan Lewis.
Labor Signs: None at all and hopefully not for a long time!
Belly Button in or out? In- all the books say it won't stay that way much longer but I'm hoping it stays put! I'm not interested in an outie :)
What I miss: Good drugs! Since I've been so sick the past few days, I just want to take the good stuff and knock this crud out of my head.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little girl! Two of our friends had their little girl last week (Welcome Blakelee Anne!) and it just made me even more excited to meet Aubrey. I can't wait to see what she looks like!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The girl has more clothes than I do and she isn't born yet. Love lots and getting really excited. Grandma.

    ReplyDelete