Sunday, February 21, 2010

Newest Nursery Addition- Closet Dividers

As most of you all probably know, I am not the most crafty person in the world. I saw the idea to make personalized closet dividers online and decided to give it a try. I started out with plain wooden hangers that I found at Michael's.




We had several colors of test paint from the walls for the nursery so I used that to paint them solid colors. I made 2 pink, 2 greens, and 1 purple.




Here is the final product!






All together now!


In action! I can't figure out how I want to attach the ribbon yet so I just slide them onto the clothes rack at this point.








I love this little sleeper. I can't wait until she grows into it!



I haven't been great about updating my survey. I have been crazy busy at work but I'll try to add an updated picture and survey soon. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment